Our client is a legal firm based in Harare. They seek the services of a well groomed individual, who is a self starter, motivated and possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Must be well spoken, confident and ready to hit the ground running!
Position available for start October 1st!
Duties And Responsibilities
To undertake the timely preparation of correspondence and documents though dictation and word processing, transcription and typing with speed
• Dealing with clients, contacts and third parties by telephone, e-mail or in person, as necessary
• To have an ability to type legal and other documents quickly with grammatical accuracy and minimal supervision
• To undertake file management in particular daily filing, the opening and closing of files and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures of the firm
• To make appointments and maintain the Managing Partner’s and associates diary dealing with matters arising and minute taking.
• To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s ethos and customer care
• To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ personal and official documentation and information
• To provide support to other members of the legal team and secretaries within the requirements of the firm
• To ensure that practitioners record their time and undertake billing as deemed appropriate
• To have the appropriate skills or ability to acquire and develop personal skills in order to undertake matters with minimal supervision as per instruction
• To provide guidance and leadership to temporary staff when required
• To be capable of undertaking debt collection in a professional manner
Qualifications And Experience
Experience in a law firm is preferable
How To Apply
CV’s to be sent to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.