Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
LICENSING CLERKX 11
The position exists in the Administration department to implement efficient Licensing and vehicle licensing systems. It serves as an interface between ZINARA and the motoring public in meeting their needs and assist in their queries. The licensing Clerk reports to the Vehicle Licensing Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities
• Issuing licenses and exemptions to motorists at the gazetted fees and any penalties and arrears accrued
• Attending and responding to queries from motorists and agencies in relation to licensing, providing the information and any relevant advice needed for the purposes of licensing as provided for by the Vehicle Licensing system and the Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing Act
• Counting and verifying cash and receipts and submitting the verified amount at the end of each transacting day as is stated on the cash up summary report
• Capturing all Data for new vehicles in the system submitted by the motorist with copies of the registration book.
• Collecting and receipting presumptive tax from motorists.
• Compiling and maintaining of presumptive tax data base
• Monitoring all new entries in the system
• Analysing all net mass entries on all vehicles and compiling schedules on amounts prejudiced if any.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 Ordinary Level subjects including Maths and English language, with grade ‘C’or better
• Diploma in Accounting/Business/Administration will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of the ZINARA Vehicle Licensing System will be an added advantage
• Outstanding ICT skills.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than Friday, 06 December 2019 to:
The Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Roads Administration
489 Highlands, Harare