Loan Officer – All Provinces
The position reports to Credit Supervisor.
Responsible for acquisition and retention of microfinance banking clients to attain a quality loans portfolio and deposits client base.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Identifying potential target market through liaising with organizations, business associations, group and individual entrepreneurs.
• Conduct financial assessment and check for adequacy on security to determine the client’s creditworthiness;
• Organise and conduct information meetings and promotional campaigns.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
• Facilitate opening of Bank accounts and deposit mobilization.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Microfinance, Developmental Finance, Marketing, Banking or equivalent Business qualification
• Possession of or proven substantial progress towards attaining a microfinance diploma will be an added advantage
• An appreciation of the loan processing function is critical
• Previous training in Customer Care and as a Loan Officer will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in microfinance or developmental finance environment with experience in group lending.
• Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Be highly customer focused.
• Be highly knowledgeable about the Microfinance’s products and services.
• Have ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s license.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position and province dearly marked via e-mail to [email protected] by no later than 14 February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.