Lodge Manager : Forestry Commission
Ngamo Safaris is a consumptive and non-consumptive safaris business unit of the Forestry Commission which operates in the gazetted indigenous forests situated in the western part of the country. The unit runs a photographic lodge located in Hwange National Park. Ngamo Safaris also has four hunting camps situated in Victoria Falls, Lupane and Dete.
A vacancy for the post of Lodge Manager for Ganda has arisen within Ngamo Safaris based at Hwange National Park.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Effectively markets the Lodge in order to grow the safaris business.
• Promotes a positive image of the Lodge to domestic, regional and international clients.
• Ensures that high standards of service delivery are set, implemented and monitored.
• Maintains a high level of customer care and attends to customer queries promptly.
• Manages all human, financial and physical resources at the Lodge.
Qualifications And Experience
The following attributes are sought after:-
• A degree in Hospitality and Catering Management or related field, awarded by a recognized institution.
• A qualification in Customer Care will be a distinct added advantage.
• Proven history of success in a similar position for not less than three years.
• Ability to interact with a wide array of clients.
• Strong supervisory skills and cost control.
• A clean class four driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are invited to apply and submit detailed CVs together with copies of certificates, by not later than 31 August, 2020, to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Box HG 139, Highlands