The position exists to contribute to the overall business success by overseeing the development and implementation of the organization’s risk management function. The Loss Control Officer is responsible for supporting the organisation to identify, meagre, and evaluate risks that can affect the organisation and advise Heads of departments on any potential risks to the existence of the organisation. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Risk Assessment, which involve the execution of the corporate compliance and fraud risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the organization.
• Initiating timely development and maintenance of security and loss control systems and procedures for the Organisation.
• Maintain a risk register based on the identified applicable laws and regulations and fraud
• Oversee and supervise work of contracted security companies and decide on how they are deployed.
• Maintain an an inventory of internal controls and map them to key risk areas and track the progress of remuneration of control weaknesses identified by Internal Audit.
• Risk Monitoring which involves assisting in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators that are mapped to various risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
• Identify emerging risks that present need for new regulatory, fraud, or money laundering took and assessing these risks and measuring the organization’s exposure to them.
• Maintain Po icy and Procedure Maintenance that is assisting in developing and updating policies and procedures by enforcing document standards.
• Support the Chief Executive Officer in the development, review and approval of the enterprise-wide risk governance framework which includes the organization’s risk culture, risk needs and risk limits.
• Input to preparation of budget for the loss control function
• Assist the Chief Executive Officer to deride on appropriate treatment of investigations that is referrals to the poke or deal with the case internally.
• Monitor compliance of the security system and perform investigations as directed by the CEO.
• Provide professional advice to management on all matters concerning sec Laity and loss control.
Qualifications And Experience
Education, Professional Qualifications and Work Experience
5 0 levels including Maths and English
Relevant degree in Risk Management, Security, Intelligence or equivalent
Should have attained the rank of Superintendent in the Zimbabwe Republic Poke or equivalent organisation
Experience in Public Prosecution
At least 7 years’ relevant working experience
Clean class 4 drivers’ Licence
Applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30 p.m. on Thursday 20 February 2020.
How To Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than Thursday 20 February 2020 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
Stand No. 489