The position exits in the organization to analyse financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance. It also exists for preparing, developing and applying findings from financial reports. The incumbent shall be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparing reports on weekly revenue, disbursements and expenditure.
• Preparing quarterly finance report
• Preparing revenue analysis report
• Undertaking financial administration and internal audits.
• Supervising a team of accounting revenue and expenditure
• Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
• Creating business strategiesto generate shareholder value.
• Preparing annual budgets, cashflow forecasts, financial statements and management accounts
• Ensuring all revenue and expenditure is accounted for.
• Advising management and executive on finance policy and guidelines on pricing of all rates in view of economic trends.
• Reviewing internal controls of the organisation
• Asset depreciation, valuation and amortization
• Reviewing expenditure journals
• Managing fixed asset register
• Reviewing fuel reconciliations
• Monitoring stationery stock levels for tolling and vehicle licensing for red flagging
• Coming up with minimum re-order levels for stocks
• Managing audit files
Qualifications And Experience
• A degree in Financial Accounting
• Full CIMA a prerequisite
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Management Accountant
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
• Experience with accounting software such as SAP and Pastel
• Excellent written communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of financial and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and national regulations
• Clean class 4 driver’s license
How To Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on Thursday 11 June 2020 to:
Director Human Resources & Administration
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,