Management Systems Auditor.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Attend to inquiries and applications for certification
• Carrying out file status on certified and potential clients
• Calculate audit time, prepare audit plan, conduct management system and product audits
• Review corrective actions and plan for follow up audits
• Assist with the development of the certification management system documentation
• Report periodically on the performance of the audit process
• Assist in the marketing of the Certification Services Department’s products and services
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Science or Technical discipline.
• Training in management systems auditing- ISO 45001 Lead auditing
• Occupational Health and Safety qualification e.g. OSHEMAC, NEBOSH, NOSA, recognized Diploma in Safety and Health
• Familiarity with SAZ products and management system certification standards (ISO /IEC 17021, 17065, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 22000 etc.)
• Knowledge of auditing other management systems (e.g. EMS, FSMS and QMS is an added advantage)
• Skills in computer operations and business systems including Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Class 4 drivers licence is a must.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an auditing of management systems environment
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV must be submitted by 23 June 2020 to:
Email: [email protected]