TotalMedia UM is a full-service media agency that strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. It is made up of entrepreneurially- minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, content and activation specialists.
As we continue growing, we’re finding ourselves in need of a new Manager, Media Research and Analytics to join our growing army of best-in-class Analytics and Research experts.
You will be reporting to our CMO while working across a few key clients in media spend. You will help innovation through media insights, research and analytics. The position also requires you to be accountable in ensuring consistent and quality output on a plethora of key initiatives whilst being a key interface for clients and working closely with the account team leaders to provide all research and analytics support to ensure projects are aligned to client business goals and strategy.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Serve as key TotalMedia UM thought leader in aligning analytics with a client’s broader business goals and objectives.
• Provide on-going support in regards to data infrastructure and data partnerships.
• Deploy and manage client database/data lake and visualizations/reporting.
• Present to clients or prospective clients results or current projects as well as new business opportunities.
• Design and manage multiple qualitative and quantitative research studies which include, sales lift studies, advertising effectiveness, tracking studies and competitive analysis.
• Lead through analytic responses to client strategic issues. Topics may include media mix modelling, customer acquisition, fractional attribution and decision tree modelling.
• Establish and maintain substantial and influential relationships with client senior management.
• Work in an integrated fashion with client marketing
insight and marketing professionals you make recommendations based on analysis and experience.
• Support the planning and buying teams on TotalMedia UM tools, e.g. multi-media optimizers, communications and budget allocation tools.
Qualifications And Experience
• Able to inspire others to achieve growth.
• Communication skills to convert complex analytical processes into easily digestible communications is key for both research and non-research audiences.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Able to develop managers, senior and junior analysts.
• Proven track record of dealing directly with clients is required.
• Expertise in the implementation and tactical use of advanced analytic techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, predictive modelling, logistic regression, factor analysis, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, market mix and ROI measurement.
• Knowledge of a variety of analytic and marketing intelligence tools, such as SAS, SPSS, R, Tableau, Datarama, etc.
• Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. impression, GRP, CPV etc.), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Effectiveness, etc.), Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, t-value VIF etc.).
Qualifications and Other Relevant Information:
• 3+ years’ experience in statistical and econometric analysis, with emphasis in the area of Marketing Mix Analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or related quantitative discipline.
• Graduate degree is a plus.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to [email protected] by the 2nd of February 2020 with a detailed CV, indicating the title in the subject field. Applicants should state the expected salary.