The incumbent will responsible to interface with Technology, Projects and Business to define the scope of user experience projects and to carry out gap analysis of current and required digital processes, products and services.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
1. Product & Process Innovation
• Staying abreast of latest payment & digital financial technologies and trends
• Identifies strategies to attain cost efficiencies within various product & process designs
• Contributes to the ability of the innovations team members to meet performance objectives
2. Value Added Services Operations
• Reviews Business Requirements Documents for the identified Product / Service / Process in conjunction with the Business Products and Innovations Manager.
• Participates in technical design sessions to ensure the understanding of the product / process specifications and timelines
• Leads the review of product design under the Payments and Digital Financial Services Division, targeting user experience and engagement
• Develops & reviews policies and procedures for mobile banking and E-Commerce processes in line with established standards and regulations
• Manage all partner and stakeholder contracts and SLA’s for the Payments & Digital Financial Services Division
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
• First Degree in Banking / Finance / Business / Technical or equivalent will be required
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Organized, with strong time-management skills
• Excellent communication and people skills,
• 2-4 years’ experience in Banking, Payments or similar work environment
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to [email protected] no later than 12:00 on Sunday, 22 March 2020 with the title, VAS Manager clearly written in the subject line.