The position exists to direct the mission and vision of the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe viably, to ensure the mandate of the organization is achieved, to act as the lead agent of the Government in road traffic safety and to meet the mandate as per the enabling Act. Deliver value to the shareholder and stakeholders in a sustainable manner.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Formulates, develops and controls the budget of the organization.
• Oversees implementation of revenue collection systems.
• Plan and co-ordinates all activities of the organization.
• Oversees the development of effective management policies, systems and procedures.
• Assesses the principal risks of the organization and ensures that these risks are being monitored and managed.
• Fully appreciates the offering of the current technology platforms and ensure application of best practice to deliver value in a cost-effective manner.
• Attract, develop, motivate and retain high calibre staff dedicated to outstanding performance.
• Ensure that systems are developed to coach, mentor, monitor and appraise subordinates on their performance to ensure they achieve agreed targets.
• Oversees provision of adequate technical materials and resources.
• Oversees adherence to relevant legal provisions and requirement.
• Stakeholder Engagement and Management.
• Commercial awareness
Qualifications And Experience
• A relevant First Degree.
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent in a related discipline.
• A member of a Professional Board /Council would be an added advantage.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Computer Literacy
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
• Must have at least ten (10) years experience in Senior Management.
• Must have a proven record of achievement, performance and personal integrity.
• Experience in handling major projects and/programmes an added advantage.
• Experience in managing /liaising with key stakeholders will be an added advantage.
• Appreciation of Government policies and how State-Owned Entities operate will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit six  certified copies of academic and professional certificates and their CV’s to the Human Resources Committee Chairperson, Box CY293 Causeway, Harare not later than 30 January 2020. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will disqualify candidates.