Graduate Development Programme 2020 – Masimba Holdings Limited
Masimba Holdings Limited is a well-established Zimbabwean contracting and industrial group, providing innovative engineering and infrastructure client solutions to the agriculture, commercial, communications, housing, mining, water and public sectors in Southern Africa.
Duties And Responsibilities
Applications are invited from recent graduates in the following disciplines:
• Civil Engineering
• Information Technology
• Quantity Surveying
• Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
Qualifications And Experience
Ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
• An upper second degree class.
• 5 Ordinary Level subjects with grades B or better (including Mathematics and English).
• 3 Advanced Level subjects.
• Must be 25 years of age and below.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Self – motivated.
How To Apply
Should you meet the above criteria please submit your application via email to [email protected] or deliver by hand to the Human Capital office, by no later than 10 February 2020,at:
Masimba Holdings Limited, 44 Tilbury Road Willowvale, HARARE