The dominant health care service provider in Chitungwiza, Makoni 24hr Medical Centre seeks to recruit the services of an enthusiastic, experienced and self-motivated young and vibrant Medical Doctor to join its young and dynamic team in an ever busy and growing Medical Centre for a period of 5years.
Duties And Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include:
1. Responding timely to medical health problems presented by patients.
2. Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical condition and giving practical solutions to their health conditions.
3. Carrying out emergency procedures where necessary.
4. Monitoring and providing the best general care to patients admitted in the wards.
5. Liaising with all other staff including other doctors to ensure a high level of patient care.
6. Maintaining confidentiality on both patient and company information.
7. Advising management on critical issues that may affect the business and the patients.
Qualifications And Experience
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degrees (MBChB).
2. Holder of an Open Practicing Certificate with the Medical and Dental Professions Council of Zimbabwe. (MDPCZ).
3. Very computer literate and must be able to work under pressure.
4. At least 3 years working experience in a busy Private Hospital.
How To Apply
The successful candidate should have a strong background and experience in a private medical set up, exceptional product knowledge, flexible working style and team oriented.
If you have the above mentioned profile, skills and ready to take on a new and exciting challenge please email your CV and application stating your current and expected conditions of service to:-
not later than 14 September 2020.
Candidates are encouraged to disclose their expected and current remuneration for them to be considered.