A medium size gold mining company is seeking to recruit skills for its operations. These positions are immediately available.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Effective supervision of production, development, and shaft activities
• Planning and scheduling of section activities in line with the budgets
• Manage human material and other resources to meet given targets
• Enforce compliance to mining legal and statutory requirements.
• Build high performance culture through
mentoring coaching and teamwork.
Qualifications And Experience
• At least three years in similar position or 5 years as a shift boss preferably in a gold mining environment.
• A degree or diploma in mining is required
• Working Knowledge of ISO management systems is required
• Good track records in achieving results is an advantage
• Valid Full Blasting License
How To Apply
Interested candidates apply on [email protected] by end of business day on Friday, 14th August, 2020. Further details of the job opportunities will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates