Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen at a gold mine based in Kwekwe, Zimbabwe.
Mine Maintenance Engineer/ Resident Engineer
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensuring that properly maintenance of equipment and achievement of planned equipment availabilities.
• Ensuring that engineering projects are planned, budgeted for and implemented within expected quality.
• Management of engineering service providers and contractors.
• Management of Departmental Capex and Opex.
• Ensuring that engineering work is done in compliance with legislation and company standards, policies and procedures
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
• A BSc or HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• At least seven 7 years post qualification experience in a mining environment
• Knowledge and experience in the maintenance of mining equipment
• Working knowledge of SHEQ and Asset Management Systems, including planned and preventative maintenance.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be sent to [email protected] by no later than end of day 28 February 2020.