A large diversified Holding Group is looking for dynamic Officers to provide mining business leadership and direction to one of it: subsidiary, This is an excellent opportunity for experienced mining finance and human resource managers with entrepreneurial orientation to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
Minimum three year’s mine management experience, preferably in manganese/ chrome mines in Africa.
– Will be responsible for all aspects of running multiple mine shafts in both production and development stages, the over ground laboratory and processing operations.
– Provide strong leadership, management, development and training.
– Generous salary package is offered.
Qualifications And Experience
The Ideal Candidate should have the following qualifications:
– Mine Manager’s Diploma/Certificate or Mining Degree,
– Proven experience in senior manganese/ chrome mine management
– At least 3 year: of experience
– Able to handle high pressure and work with diverse communities.
– A thorough knowledge of the Zimbabwean Mining Act, the RBZ Act, mining statutory and local government provisions:.
– Knowledge and experience with green field mining project and related construction risks.
– No criminal record
How To Apply
Applications must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae With contact details and copies of academic and professional qualification: national ID cards and birth certificate
Interested candidates should submit their applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Earth Welth Global Resources
48 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare
Or [email protected] by the 30th of June 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above requirements and other recruitment requirements in terms of the company policy will be called for interviews.