The incumbent will manage mobile credit product plan and ensures that changes in market, business priorities, integration needs and technology advancements are reflected thus ensuring that the Project Management Lifecycle of any given mobile credit project is completed within agreed time in conjunction with the business strategy and innovation. In addition the incumbent builds and maintains relationships with key business partners to effectively support them in implementing sales, service, operations, processes and identification of area for continuous improvement.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
• Developing, growing and managing mobile credit banking channels
• Identifying business opportunities and developing business case for new products and services
• Creating mobile credit products and value proposition for identified market segments
• Ensuring that Group staff and customers are leveraging and using Bank products
• Keeping mobile credit channels, products and services under continuous review to identify gaps, risks and develop appropriate contingency plans.
• Developing algorithm policies and procedures for mobile credit processes in order to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations
• Providing product documentation and training to call center and branches, and serving as the subject matter expert concerning the designated product and/or product line
• Monitoring and evaluating performance of operational controls, methods and work flows
• Managing the compilation and updating of process flows, manuals and other regulatory and compliance documentation
• Preparing the CAPEX and OPEX budgets for the mobile credit section
• Developing the necessary plans to ensure that the section meets agreed goals and objectives.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
• First Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent will be required.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in Banking, 2 should be in Retail Banking
• Excellent organizational skills
• Leadership and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated self- starter
• Ability to relate and communicate at all levels
• Results oriented high performer
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to [email protected] no later than 12h00 on Sunday, 22 March 2020 with the title Mobile Credit Manager clearly written in the subject line.