Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Deadline: Applications should be received by 30th January, 2020
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will provide technical expertise in the planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all the programmatic activities.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation systems for the organisation in -line with organizational objectives and stakeholder requirements.
• Develop monitoring and evaluation tools which are relevant for the various organizational key result areas in programs, finance and administration.
• In collaboration with the Program Teams, plan and undertake initial baseline surveys, mid- term surveys and end of project evaluation to track project progress and impact
• Work with staff to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data which is needed for the project M&E System.
• Supervise quality data collection and management activities.
• Provide feedback through reports to management, stakeholders and programme teams on projects’ performance based on monitoring data findings whilst also monitoring project progress.
• Work with staff to incorporate the use of technology into data collection, analysis, presentation, reporting and storage.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Development Studies or a Social Science program.
• A certificate in monitoring and evaluation.
• At least three years’ experience working in M&E or project management
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), (SPSS, Databases, GIS)
• A clean Class 4 driver’s license
• Ability to travel at least 50% of time to field locations.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send applications, cv, certificates, three traceable referees by the 30th January, 2020 on the following address
Email: [email protected]