The incumbent will be mainly responsible for providing technical support (qualitative monitoring and evaluation components) to the consortium on evidence gathering by ensuring fidelity of project implementation in line with donor requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
Develops M&E plan and AOP inputs to Team Leader and shares the endorsed documents with project staff and stakeholders as relevant
• Develops a dataflow map which clearly shows the flow of data from the field, analysis stage and subsequent sharing of final report with stakeholders including communities
• Develops or adapts M&E training guidelines, relevant data management guidelines for data quality assessment and data collection tools.
• Selects and adopts appropriate analysis method(s) and tools such as lessons learnt guidelines
• Conducts training to project staff on project M&E system and knowledge management & learning methods
• Supports collection of qualitative data, consolidates and analyzes the data for internal project use such as project maps, feedback to project manager and reporting
• Coordinates with stakeholders and partners in implementing M&E processes
• Implements data quality checks at various data manipulation stages (tools development, data collection and analysis)
• Analyses qualitative data to produce information such as success stories, most significant change, case studies, rolling profiles
• Produces M&E progress reports and submits to Team Leader
• Contributes to setting and reviewing the learning agenda for the project
• Provides input on the development of Gender learning materials, such as newsletter content and conference papers
• Contributes project learning to country office initiatives such as development of new programs/projects, profiles, documenting program approaches and interventions
• Ensures that IASC core principles and Safeguarding standards are met and maintained accordingly during project planning and implementation.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Gender Studies/ Development Studies/Policy Studies or equivalent
• 4-6 years working experience in Monitoring and evaluation or other related field
• Understanding of the nexus between ASRH, gender, and basic literacy and numeracy skills, and leadership development to education learning outcomes such as attendance, retention, and completion
• Good Leadership and ability to work in a team cooperatively
How To Apply