Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL)Officer x 2
Location: Harare & Bulawayo
Responsible for the Region’s project implementation tracking, data collection, verification, analysis, storage, & reporting, in accordance with the organisation’s M&E framework and funding partner guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
– A degree in Monitoring & Evaluation / Social Sciences.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience of research, and/or monitoring & evaluation.
– Good quantitative & qualitative analytical skills
– Demonstrable knowledge of child development, children rights & specifically child abuse.
– Excellent verbal & written skills, proficient in English, Shona and Ndebele
– Computer literate including MS Access & various statistical package(s)
Clean drivers licence Class 4 & Defensive Driving certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & Childline Zimbabwe reserves the right not to fill the position.
All applications should include a covering letter and detailed CV.
or hand deliver at; 6 Roscommon Road, Eastlea, Harare
*Please note that this recruitment is for an anticipated project that is expected to start early 2020. Final offers are therefore subject to confirmation of the grant from the funding partner.
Due Date for Applications: 6 January 2020