Operations Manager – Packaging
Forrester Estate (Pvt) Ltd. is looking for and inviting CV’s for a suitable applicant to oversee their packshed operations, based in Mvurwi, which includes the packing of blueberries, peas and citrus for both local and export markets.
Duties And Responsibilities
Ideally the applicant should have the following attributes:
• Experience – proven pack shed and/or process driven production with a good understanding of controlled environment systems .
• Quality Assurance (QA) – ability to implement QA systems and Develop SOPs.
• Management – experience in effectively managing a large team.
• Sanitation – proven experience in ensuring work- place sanitation.
Qualifications And Experience
• Education – Minimum BSc and preferably in the fields of either engineering or agriculture. Must also be fully computer literate.
Salary is negotiable, having own car is a requisite and the successful applicant will be required to relocate to Mvurwi due substantial amount of night shift work involved.
How To Apply
Please send CV’s to the HR Manager at [email protected]
Closing date 15 March 2020.