Duties And Responsibilities
Objectives of the Post:
• Provide security related training to all the Municipal police- deployment of Municipal Poke officers in the field in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist Chief Security Officer in taking fill charge of general security for all Council properties.
• Assist Chief Security Officer in enforcing all necessary legal instruments and all Council by-laws.
• Assist Chief Security Officer in professionalizing the entire police.
• Ensure that changes to security policies standards are disseminated in a timely manner to the staff
• Develop a close working relationship with the Police and a comprehensive working knowledge of the Security system
• Conduct security assessments as required, to ensure that effective mitigation strategies have been implemented to counter Camel problems
• Ensure that training procedures and policies are followed and that all training meets recognized standards.
• Provide regular field based training and pro-activity encourage all Municipal Police Officers to follow mission security guidelines and procedures
• Enforcing council bylaws.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Security Officer related to staff safety and security.
Qualification and Experience:
• Basic police or Military training
• A Certificate in Security Management and must be in possession of at least 5’0′ Levels
• A Soda Science degree
• At least 2 years experience in an operational capacity at senior level in ZRP, ZNA or any other recognised security services organisation is required.
• The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
• Should be passionate and result oriented and able to work with very minimum supervision.
• Should be a person of high integrity and an excellent team player.
• Must be not less than 30 years
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their written applications, together with their certified copies of educational and professional certificates, ZRP, ZNA or any other certificate of Service where applicable and a detailed CV to the undersigned on or before Friday 10 July 2020
P.O. Box 17