To plan and provide Switch application support, diagnostics and analytics for all Banc ABC digital channels and implement all new digital channels, Switch and e and m-commerce solutions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Advises and recommends to Technical Services Manager on Channels issues
• Identifies, proposes and plans the design and development of channels services in collaboration with internal and external developers
• Reviews Technical specifications in collaboration with internal developers and external service providers to ensure optimal implementations
• Carry out scheduled maintenance of channels services
• Analyses, on a daily basis, system reports and resolves system issues or bottlenecks to ensure maximum availability and performance of the switch and other applications.
• Supports and maintains the Switch and implements the Switch integrations to the Core banking system or Third Party Providers such as ZSS,PEX and Zimswitch
CHANNELS SUPPORT & MONITORING
• Troubleshoots and resolves transaction related issues according to incident and problem management processes on a daily basis.
• Performs administration of the Switch application and related applications: controls and monitors users access permissions and privileges.
• Checks and works closely with Systems Engineers to ensure that hardware resources allocated to applications are sufficient for high resilience and performance.
• Ensure that end-to-end system availability is maintained at agreed SLAs.
• Checks that scheduled jobs and processes are run as per business requirements.
• Works closely with the applications and Business departments to provide technical and user manuals where applicable.
• Communicates regularly with other technical, applications and operational staff to ensure application integrity and security.
• Provide training to end users on existing and new channels.
• Provides support for all deployed channel systems
CARDS , THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS AND CORE BANKING SYSTEM SUPPORT
• Implements and supports Instant Card issuance and EMV Chip and PIN card products
• Provides technical support for migration of Card products like VISA, MasterCard and Zimswitch
DISASTER RECOVERY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
• Participates in Business Continuity Planning, testing and evaluation processes.
• Works closely with vendors and checks that the Bank’s switch platforms back-ups are performed on a daily basis.
• Advises the Technical Service Manager on identified points of failure in the deployed channels
• Analyse audit trail reports for channels
• Maintain and report User Profile Matrices for channels
• Analyses daily, Weekly and Monthly reports for all Channels
• Develop and provide requested transaction and system Reports
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• First Degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be required.
• MBA an added advantage
• Switch qualifications
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
Skills and Competencies:
• Outstanding people and business management skills.
• Highly Innovative
• Good Project management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong relationships building and networking skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and strong adherence to deadlines and targets. Technical Pre-requisites
• Up -to -date
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Payment Switch Engineer “or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 19 June 2020 @ 1630hrs.