The Personal Assistant (PA) will report to the Secretary General who is also the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintaining the Secretary General’s Office including travel arrangements, meetings and other functions.
• Devising and maintaining an efficient office filing system.
• Liaising with Board Members, organising and preparing all Authority and Committee meetings and Agenda Packs.
• Taking and typing of Board and Committee meeting minutes.
• Be the point of contact between the Secretary General, staff and the external publics.
• Handling of confidential information with due diligence and care.
Qualifications And Experience
• Certificate or Diploma in Office Secretarial Studies is a must.
• Diploma or Degree in Management/Administration is an added advantage.
• Five years and more relevant experience as a PA in a reputable organisation.
• Highly computer literate, organised with excellent spelling and grammatical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle highly confidential matters.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a detailed CV by no later than Tuesday 21 January 2020 by postal, hand delivery or e-mail address to:
Postal / Physical Address:
Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe 7 Ross Avenue, Belgravia
P.O. Box A410