Our organisation is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and experienced individuals to join our dynamic and professional team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions:
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Utilisation Management Specialist, the position shall be responsible for the following, among other duties:
• Advises on adjudication, reimbursement and pricing of pharmaceutical claims rules in line with our oganisation’s strategy.
• Provides member support through member education on formulary and plan benefits, prior authorization process, and coordinates with other network pharmacies to address member concerns related to pharmacy benefits;
• Develops evidence based formulary that is appropriate for the organisation’s benefits structure;
• Leads in reference pricing of specific drug classes to appropriate generic or reference agents;
• Designs appropriate oncology pharmaceutical programme that is in line with the benefit design and underpinned by local and international oncology guidelines.
• Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the medicines optimization strategy;
• Profiles diseases of patient groups and make risk adjustment in line with their disease coding and pharmaceutical prescribing patterns;
• Proactively reports on new therapies, prescribing trends and future risks.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or equivalent;
• Post graduate qualification of Master of Public Health or Health Economics is an added advantage;
• At least 5 years experience in healthcare management;
• Exposure to pharmacy benefits management is also an added advantage;
• Highly computer literate;
• Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the minimum person specifications above and are prepared to join a dynamic team of professionals, please submit your application together with your detailed CV by not later than Friday the 26th of June 2020 to:
Herald Office, DI6506821
N.B. Only short listed candidates will be responded to.