VACANCY : PLUMBER – CHIKOMBA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
GRADE : 4
REPORTS TO : WORKS SUPERVISOR
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintain and repair damaged or broken pipes of sewer and water
• Install pipes and piping fixtures for water and or sewage systems
• Ensure compliance with building codes and set safely standards
• Inspect plumbing systems to identify issues and carryout repairs
• Liaise with contractors, pipe fitters, and other construction workers to ensure an effective plumbing system.
• To ensure that all blockages booked and paid for are timeously attended to.
• Reporting customer feedback
• Protecting the organisation to clients and protecting its corporate image
• Sewer drain laying to drawing specifications
• Any other duty as maybe assigned by the superior
Qualifications And Experience
5 0′ levels
Certificate in Plumbing and Drain Laying (class 2) at least 1 year experience
Reliable with ability to work independently
Must be reputable.
How To Apply
Female candidates are encouraged to apply Prospective candidates should submit handwritten applications with detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates in labelled sealed envelopes to;
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Chikomba Rural District Council
PO Box 19