PRINCIPAL OFFICER/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
We have been retained by our client, The Catering Industry Pension Fund (CIPF) to assist in recruiting a Principal officer/ Executive Officer
CIPF is a multiple employer/Industrial Fund, self-administered hybrid-Deferred Annuity and Defined contribution fund.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall administration of the Fund. Investments, Finance. Human Resources and formulating organisational strategy. The Principal Officer reports to the Board of Trustees and its various subcommittees and regularly reports to the Commissioner of Insurance on the activities of the fund. He/she is the key link between the Fund and all participating employers and members.
• Corporate Strategy the definition, development and execution of the Fund’s strategic direction, vision and planning processes.
• Financial Oversight Incumbent will be overall in charge of the Fund’s budget and will ensure the accuracy, efficacy and inter of all financial information: reporting and disclosure requirements as well as setting of internal controls.
• Investments – Regularly reviews the Fund’s investment portfolio and recommends to the Board where changes are necessary.
• Contributions – Ensure timely collection of contributions to ensure that members and the Fund are not prejudiced.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor s degree in Insurance or Risk Management
• Chartered Insurance Practitioner or Diploma in Pensions Management
• MBA preferable
• 8 years-experience working in insurance/pensions industry in a senior executive Management
• Be conversant with strategic management and change at senior level
• In depth knowledge and experience In administering both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes
• Understanding of relevant Zimbabwean pensions legislation
• Good marketing skills
• Anticipate problems, meet critical deadlines and perform under pressure
• Ability to operate seamlessly with the Board of Trustees and senior management of member employer organizations
If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV to [email protected]
Confidential enquiries may be directed to Rodrick Bumhira on the numbers below.
Closing date for applications is 17 January 2020.
S Strategic N Synergy
People. Passion. Performance
27 Ridgeway South, Highlands, Harare 263 779155369/773039810/178617396