Printing Journey Person- Natprint
ZIMPAPERS Commercial Printing Division invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position which has arisen in our organisation. We are looking for only exceptionally skilled, versatile and talented individuals to join our team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistent printing of products to meet customer-specified product quality parameters and tolerances.
• Production of orders with waste below set minimum thresholds.
• Attainment of performance benchmarks.
• Supervision of assistants and training of apprentices.
• Timely troubleshooting of operational problems on press to reduce lost time.
• Perform basic press maintenance operations.
• Provide complete shift performance reports.
• Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements.
• At least 5 ‘0’ level subjects.
• Class One Journey Person – Printing
• National craft certificate in Machine Printing.
• Minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
• Experience in operating Heidelberg CD102-5 and SM74-5 Presses is a prerequisite.
• Experience in web printing will be an added advantage.
• Below 46 years of age.
Interested candidates should submit written applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Head Human Resources Commercial Printing Division 102 Simon Mazorodze Road Southerton, HARARE
Or E-mail: [email protected]