Procurement Officer – OAG Zimbabwe
Reporting to: Senior Procurement Officer.
• Administer the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
• Procurement of goods and services for the Office in line
with procurement laws and regulations.
• Execute planned procurement activities of the unit.
• Prepare bidding documents and administering the bidding process.
• Partake in the evaluation of bids and any post-qualification negotiation required.
• Check that the procurement processes undertaken have complied with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
• Coordinate the evaluation process including contract award and preparation of reports.
• Maintain records on all procurement proceedings and other related issues.
• Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Qualifications and experience
• A Degree in Procurement and supply Chain Management /Purchasing and supply.
• Chartered Institute of Procurement and supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
• A minimum of four years’ experience at supervisory level in Procurement management in the Public sector.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
• A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and
Disposal of Public Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Unquestionable integrity.
Salary and allowances
These will be revealed to shortlisted candidates
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than December 27, 2019 to:
The Auditor-General P.O. Box CY 143
Or hand deliver to
5th Floor Burroughs House 48 George Silundika Avenue Harare