Zimbabwe Red Cross Society is looking for experienced personnel to fill the role of project assistant for a UNICEF funded WASH COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Project. The project seeks to improve access to WASH facilities in district and isolation centres and improve awareness of COVID-19, safe hygiene and sanitation practices.
Duration: 6 months
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the project coordinator the project assistant shall:
• Support the project coordinator in management of project activities in districts of operations.
• Collect and collate all activity reports, progress and statistics from WASH officers ensuring data quality and accuracy in line with partner expectations.
• Work with the finance and procurement department to ensure procurements are done according to organisational policy and in time.
• Prepare plans for purchase of project material.
• Support district offices in project implementation ensuring efficient and effective utilisation of resources.
• Support other Zimbabwe Red Cross Society projects and activities as might be assigned by the coordinators or directors
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in administration or relevant qualification
• 2 years administration experience in NGO project implementation
• Working experience in community work focusing on WASH activities, organising and facilitating workshops an added advantage.
• Exceptional proficiency in Ms Excel, Word and PowerPoint .
. Class 4 driver’s licence
How To Apply
apply to The Secretary General