Post C: Project Controller REF: ZPCHR27/11/19
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline
• 5 years Post Graduate Experience in a project environment with detailed knowledge of estimating, cost control, planning and schedule management.
• ECZ registration and/or membership of a professional engineering institution Experience in high valued, multi-discipline project environments from inception to close out.
• PRINCE2/ PMP certification.
• Experience with Microsoft Project or Primevera will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead development of baseline schedule and support Project Site Manager in Integrated Baseline Review.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of the project to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
• Monitors and Controls Projects Schedules to ensure project is completed on time
• Liaises with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
• Liaises with the Contract or to organize the phases of the construction development
• Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
• Reviews, Implements and Monitors Recovery Plans
• Reports on Weekly Progress, Monthly Progress and Quarterly Progress to various Stakeholders
• Controls Project Documentation, internal and external documents of origin
• Implements Change Management for the Project
Applications from prospective candidates with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates should be received by not later than 13 December 2019 addressed to
Senior Manager – Human Resources Zimbabwe Power Company
P.O Box MP 274
Or email: [email protected]
or Hand delivery to Senior Manager – Human Resources
Zimbabwe Power Company 12th Floor, Megawatt House 44 Samora Machel Avenue HARARE
NB. ZPC’s recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payments to the Organisation or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.