The positions assist the Project Coordinator/ Supervisor in providing technical and professional advice in the implementation of Project such as:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Collects and delivering all project and ADRA goods to areas of operation.
• Collection of quotations and official errands assigned by Project Supervisor
• Ensure project vehicles have been adequately prepared for official trips (cleaning, fuelling etc) depending on the journey(s)
• Records all vehicle mileage and recommends the vehicles for service
• Conducts morning and pre driving checks on all vehicles
• Keep vehicles free from damage, in good condition, and consistently clean.
• Ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
• Take vehicle for service to approved service providers when due.
• Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly and comply with speed limits and observe all road regulations.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• 5 “O” Levels
• Clean Class 4 Drivers license. Class 2 Licence with basic mechanical experience an added advantage
• Defensive Drivers Licence
• 5 years relevant experience
• Customer Service Orientation
• Care for order and quality
• Team Work and Cooperation
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to submit their applications together with a detailed CV (include Skype address) that includes the names and email addresses of 3 traceable references. Applications should be clearly marked with the position being applied for, e.g. “WASH PROJECT ENGINEER” in the email Subject line. Applications should be directed to [email protected] no later than 1700h on 25 June 2020.
WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
ADRA Zimbabwe is a Child friendly organisation, and it will be assumed that all applicants consent to relevant checks to determine suitability working in such environments
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.