Project Manager: If you are technically strong with the requirements below, this could be your new position
Duties And Responsibilities
• Effective workforce management, coordination and development
• Responsible for coming up with bills of quantities, Cost effective solutions and overall project day to day management.
• Managing classified adverts, compiling quotations/ project proposals and making follow ups.
• Keeping track of a planned maintenance system and integrating all aspects of costing, manpower and logistics, attending site meetings and critical issues needing client’s attention.
• Monitoring manufacturing and factory processes and ensure smooth flow of production processes.
• Planning project resources, Implementation, supervision, monitoring progress and making evaluations.
• Maintaining data base of all projects (planned, on-going and completed).
• Maintain records and documentation.
• Producing Weekly and Monthly progress reports
• Reporting to the managing director
Qualifications And Experience
Key Management Competencies
• Organizing and Planning
• Interpersonal Skills
• Energy and Drive
• Quality Orientation
• Diploma in Quantity Surveying/ Civil Engineering/ Project Management
• Minimum of 2 Years Working Experience
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Administrative and Management experience is vital for the post.
• TECHNICALLY strong essential
• People Management experience
• Be 27 years and Above
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
• Conversant with safety, health, quality assurance and business management.
How To Apply
Send Applications to: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June 2020