Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies that have arisen within Croco Properties.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Properties Clerk shall be responsible for all tenant communication including preparation of lease agreements and addendums; quotation sourcing and evaluation; preparation and/or maintenance of a property register; handling of potential tenant applications; logging all maintenance/repair callouts and responses; property marketing; report preparation as assigned; tenant entry and exit checklisting; any other duties as may be assigned and to ensure smooth and positive relations between the company and its clients.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Real Estate
• Good computer skills in Excel, Word and related packages
• Knowledge of Property Management, Property Valuation and Property Sales
• Strong personality and good negotiation skills
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV must be
[email protected] (Not later than 24/07/20