Organic Africa Holdings is looking for and inviting CV’s for a suitable applicant to be based in Guruve, on a farm which does organic production, processing and exporting of herbs and spices.
Duties And Responsibilities
Quality control related duties
Qualifications And Experience
Ideally the applicant should have the following attributes:
• Education – Minimum BSc preferably in the fields of either Agriculture (Crop Science), Food Science or any other related degree.
• Experience – at least 2 years of proven pack shed and/or process driven production with a good understanding of controlled environment systems.
• Quality Assurance (QA) – ability to implement QA systems and Develop SOPs.
• Basic knowledge of HACCP and /or any other Food Safety Management Systems
• Attention to detail and effective communication skills
• Willingness to stay on a farm in a remote area
• Must also be fully computer literate.
How To Apply
How to apply
Please send CV’s to [email protected]
Closing date 19 April 2020.