Duties And Responsibilities
• Attending to employees and visitors in a polite and courteous way.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery
• Monitor newspaper subscription and distribution.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Update telephone extension list as and when there are staff changes
• Perform clerical receptionist duties such as typing, tiling, photocopying and binding.
• Reconciliation of staff meal tickets
• Monitoring of reception ICT equipment and receive, sort and distribute mail
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 “0” levels including Maths/Accounts and English
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial or Office Management Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative Of similar role Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g photocopiers and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service attitude
How To Apply
Send applications together with CVs, salary and benefits expectations to [email protected] by 13th March, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted