The purpose of this job is to ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base stations in the region. This job also seeks to refuel all generators within set key performance indicators so as to ensure set network uptime. The job also ensures to top up ZESA recharge units at all base stations so as to ensure set network uptime.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
• Conducts all fuel offloading connections (i.e. pump and hose, power connection) at the site to ensure safe transfer of fuel into the generator tank.
• Conducts basic generator power supply site checks (circuit breaker, oil levels, battery conditions,) and air conditioner functionality.
• Records generator run hours, fuel levels before and after refuelling.
• Compiles site reports including access roads that require attention.
• Engages casual workers to carry fuel to inaccessible sites, site cleanliness, and site security issues.
• Ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base station sites.
• Ensure tanker is clean, serviced and properly licensed all the time.
• Accepts and sets off for planned deliveries using FOA system.
• Recharges ZESA units at all base stations and records opening and closing balances of the units.
Qualifications And Experience
Candidate should have at least 6 ‘O’ level passes including Mathematics and English. Should be a holder of a class 2 drivers license and with a defensive driving certificate.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years driving experience, preferably in the oil industry.
How To Apply
Click View More Information https://econet.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/ECO200226-1/REFUELING_DRIVER