The position requires a Registered General Nurse who identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Administer medications, provide vaccinations, immunizations and render treatment to patients.
• Opportunistic Infections Clinic – Dispense drugs to chronic patients and update registers in the OI Clinic.
• Health Education to patients in the Family Planning Management and Post Natal Care.
• Analyse statistics, record and send reports to both the Ministry of Health and Company Management
• Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed.
• Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients.
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory and order drugs.
• Carry out stock control for drugs and clinic equipment.
• Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Qualifications And Experience
• Holds a National Certificate or Diploma in Nursing, Certificate of Competence in HIV Testing and Counselling, Forensic/MCAZ or Dispensing License.
• A Degree in Nursing and a Diploma in Maternity are an added advantage.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision and to fill in when needed.
• Excellent bedside manner and communication skills.
• Ability to explain treatments and conditions to people of all ages.
• Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
• Must be adaptable, self-starter, reliable and firm.
How To Apply
Attach the following to email below:
(i) Application clearly marked the position for.
(ii) Detailed CV.
(iii) Proof of Personal, Academic and Professional qualifications.
(iv) Any other supporting documents.