Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post of Registered General Nurse that has arisen within the E.R
Duties And Responsibilities
• Admitting Patients to the Emergency Room for treatment
• Preparing patients to be seen by ER Doctor.
• Ensuring that each patient received, receives the correct care and treatment.
• Liaising with Doctors and carrying out orders as outlined.
• Counselling patients, relatives and staff.
• Ensuring smooth running of the rooms.
• Ensuring proper handling of all equipment to prevent damage.
• Ensuring ward stock, sundries and rugs are maintained and that all used stock is properly maintained.
• Ensuring proper housekeeping in your working station.
• Ensuring proper infection control and disposal of waste.
• Teaching/training new staff on all routine procedures.
• Assisting in performance appraisal of Junior Staff.
• Ensuring that all visitors receive quality service
• Practicing Good and sound Customer Care at all times
Qualifications And Experience
Candidates must at least possess:
-A Diploma In General Nursing
-A minimum of 2 years experience in the Nursing practice.
-A valid Practicing certificate
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to send detailed CV to: [email protected] stating “Registered General Nurse ER” in the subject of the email and also stating their expected remuneration in Zwl.
Hand delivered CV’s will not be accepted