Risk and Security Officer : Turnall Holdings
Risk and Security Officer
A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Risk and Security Officer based in Bulawayo.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Managing Director, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring compliance to Standard Operating Procedures by all departments.
• Assisting in the formulation of appropriate policies, systems and procedures by making the necessary recommendations.
• Recommending systems & procedures aimed at reducing or eradicating losses in the company attributed to fraudulent activities by employees or its publics.
• Monitors use of all company assets to prevent unauthorised use which may lead to losses for the company.
• Participates in identification of potential risks to the organisation and advises management in order to safeguard company assets.
• Maintaining liaison with insurance brokers for adequate coverage and recovery after claimable losses.
• Monitoring and supervising the process of receiving goods and despatching trucks.
• Direct supervision of contracted security personnel and effective management of the security environment.
• Monitoring and ensuring that employees align with company values to eliminate any fraudulent activities.
• Compiling monthly and ad hoc reports on risk assessments.
Qualifications And Experience
• Must possess a degree in Accounting/ Finance / Risk
• At least 5 years’ experience in risk, security/law enforcement environment e.g. Police
• Sound knowledge in handling civil and criminal cases
• Candidate must be mature and be able to handle highly confidential information.
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills, should be able to converse in local language.
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
How To Apply
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to; [email protected]
Closing date: Wednesday 5 August 2020.