Reporting to the Audit and Risk Manager , the job holder will be charged will the responsibility of providing a range of high quality loss control and risk management services to ensure that the Agency’ risks are well known and mitigatory measures are put in place to enable protection of the Agency’s resources.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Reviewing and implementing of the Risk Management Policy, Risk Management Framework and operational procedures.
• Monitoring and reporting on major and critical risk issues including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each Agency’s revenue streams.
• Monitoring the Agency’s risk and control assessment reporting process and maintaining internal elements such as risk register, risk measurement and modelling techniques, qualitative analysis models and management reporting including reports to Management and the Board.
• Conducting risk assessments which include on-going analysis of existing risks and the identification of new or emerging risks and keeping pace with any changes in the risk profile.
• Identifying any potential revenue streams not yet exploited by the Agency and recommending their monetization
• Participating in key processes including strategic planning, engagement of key stake holders and performance monitoring.
• Keeping abreast with global developments and best practices in risk management.
• Managing the occupational safety function including provision of investigation and business
• Managing the risk function including physical security. cyber security and financial security.
• Liaising wit’ law enforcement agencies in dealing with criminal cases and other security threats.
• Carrying out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Risk and Insurance, Finance, Business
Management, Accountancy or any other related degree.
A professional qualification such as CIS, IAC, ACCA or CIMA will be an added advantage.
At least five years relevant experience in Risk/ Security management in a similar organization.
Sound crimes investigation skills in Police force, preferably at the Serious Fraud Squad would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Clean Class 4 Drivers’ Licence.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates not later than 8 February, 2020 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Environmental Management Agency
685/6 Corner Lorraine/ Faber, Bluffhill
Box CY 385
Please note that communication will only be made to shortlisted candidates.