Great opportunity for an ambitious young individual with a good general knowledge of truck spare parts and seeking to grow his career in truck parts sales, we are looking for someone with an outgoing personality, and who is willing to deliver sales. The person is meant to
assist the team in counter sales and advising customers on appropriate parts.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Direct interaction with customers at the front counter and on the phone as well as emails
• Taking orders in person, over the phone and via email
• Checking availability of parts on stock records
• Keep orderly records of orders, quotes, and special order parts
• Create invoices and issue receipts
• Look for new business
• Maintain merchandising displays
• Process payment methods of cash & bank transfers
Qualifications And Experience
Key competencies & qualifications
• Experience in truck repairs and components as well as sales is very essential Basic computer understanding is a plus
Good customer service is mandatory.
At least a certificate or Diploma in motor vehicle mechanics will be an added advantage.
Class 4 Drivers License will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Please send your applications to [email protected] on or before 20 July, 2020