Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the essential duties and responsibilities of this role include:
1. Solicits new business. cross-sells and up-sells Life products to the bank, customer base
2. Establishes. maintains and grows relationships with bank partner
3. Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with Prospective and existing clientele
4. Performs customer service and business conservation activities
5. Handles activity reporting. planning and administration
6. Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch/client profiling and survey on competitor products
7. Attends weekly meeting with Business Managers and Regional Manager and branch monthly meetings for production updates and marketing campaigns
8. Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
Key Qualifications. Experience a Competencies
• Candidate must possess at least a A Level Pass, A Diploma or Degree would be an added advantage
• At least 1 Year of working experience, preferably in Insurance and/or Banking sales-oriented industry
• Excellent communication and interaction skills; one who can easily interact with Branch Staff
• Relationship builder both with colleagues and customers; team-oriented
• Thought leader with deep understanding of the business environment and challenges
• Strong judgment and ability to Provide direction and solve problems in real time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Business acumen and selling skills
• Commitment/deadline driven and proven ability to manage multiple opportunities at a high level effectively.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s. clearly stating
position applied for in the subject field not later than 6th December 2019 to [email protected]
Being an equal opportunity employer applicatiOns am encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion. sex. or disability.