Sales, Marketing and Hospitality Manager
• Continually identify, build and develop new client business within the market by pursing business opportunities and cultivating relationships.
• Deliver compelling calls and presentations to introduce and sell the organisation’s capabilities and value proposition.
• Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
• Oversee all aspects of the sales process, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and “quarterbacking” the entire sales process until the final close of the project or service.
• Define, test, refine and implement strategic plans to successfully achieve opportunities within the market. These activities include primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment. Ensure strategic objectives of the market are well understood and executed by the pursuit team.
• Provide expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline. Provide client specific opportunity assessment, market evaluation, market research, financial evaluation, and other marketing needs required throughout the proposal preparation and delivery process. Incorporate customer needs and input/feedback from both internal and external groups.
• Create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including market segmentation, value proposition development, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy and communications strategy development.
• To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service in the Houseboats and at the Beerhall and achieve at least 80% occupancy levels for the Houseboat.
• Motivate others and provide leadership to accomplish team goals without having direct authority over team members.
• Prudently manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
1. Degree in Marketing
2. Professional course in sales and marketing
3. A member of the MAZ
4. At least 5 experience years in construction industry. Exposure in hospitality industry an added advantage.
Suitably qualified and interested candidates to submit their updated CVs to [email protected], [email protected] with SALES, MARKETING AND HOSPITALITY MANAGER as the subject of the email by Wednesday 8 January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.