Job Scope: Marketing and selling the company’s processed tobacco to Regional and International customers.
Duties And Responsibilities
Attributes, qualifications and experience • Ability to identify potential markets for the company’s processed tobacco and related products • Ability to build strong relationships and negotiate contracts with tobacco clients • Ability to supervise shipment documentation and ensure compliance with statutory requirements: Shipping Agents and Customs and Excise.
Qualifications And Experience
• Ability to supervise the processing and packaging of tobacco
• 8 – 10 years proven experience in Sales and Marketing of processed tobacco locally, Regionally and Internationally.
• Links with Regional and International Tobacco Markets will be an added advantage.
• Possesses a clean class 4 driver’s licence
• Tertiary qualifications in sales and marketing
A competitive package will be revealed to the short-listed candidates.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] no later than 17 June 2020.