Sales Representatives (x5), Fixed Term Contract
We are hiring Sales representatives to sign on retailers that are interested in selling our products. You will also be asked to offer technical support, training, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to create and maintain a network of potential and existing clients. To do well in this role you need to be able to identify and pursue new
business leads which will result in you closing sales deals. A confident, well-spoken and presentable candidate is sought out as this role will involve face-to-face interaction with potential customers.
Duties And Responsibilities
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Identifying potential customers or gaps in the market.
• Negotiating for the most favorable terms for sales deals.
• Representing the company brand in the sale of products on offer.
• Knowing our products inside and out in order to answer questions and provide information on various products offered.
• Processing forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Attending to technical problems on site and reporting faults to the designated departments.
• Training new Sales Representatives on brand products and promotions on offer.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support where necessary
Qualifications And Experience
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• Minimum 5 O’level passes (English a must), general education degree or equivalent an advantage.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s license.
• Must be well spoken and presentable.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment and be comfortable with working weekends or flexiworking hours.
• Must have a go-getter and positive attitude.
• Comfortable using computers and/touch-screen technology.
• Experience working in sales/related post.
• Preferred candidate must be available immediately and willing to travel within Zimbabwe.
How To Apply
Opportunity for permanent employment will be offered to successful candidates, based on performance while employed under the Fixed Term contract.
All eligible applicants kindly send through up-to-date CV with at least 2 traceable references (with contact
numbers) to [email protected] by Monday 09 March 2020, 11am.