Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned post. The incumbent will be reporting to the Human Resource & Administration Officer.
This position is responsible for the flow of communication through secretarial and administrative support in the organization. The position exists to provide effective and courteous service to people contacting the organization and to promote a positive image of CMED.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities include the following:
• Manning the switchboard
• Reception/Secretarial duties
• Stores Duties
• Internal Staff Support
• Diary Management
• Manage the Regional Manager’s diary to ensure adequate planning.
• Drafts correspondence on behalf of the Regional Manager to ensure continuity of communication between the corporation and the clients and to give feedback to the clients.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
1. 5’O’ levels with Grade ‘C’ or better including English Language
2. Diploma in Secretarial Studies
3. 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
4. Computer literacy
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to:
The Human Resource & Administration Officer
CMED Private Limited
19 Ironbridge Road
P.O. Box 8091
E-mail address: [email protected]
Not later than the 15th March 2020