We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced Security Operators X 2 to be engaged on a permanent basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Protect company property against any form of loss including theft and damage.
• Enforcing Diamonds Control Standards.
• Reporting security breaches and incidents.
• Plant patrolling and searching.
• Updating security records.
• Inductions, control room operations and CCTV monitoring.
• Attending to plant security calls.
• Reporting malfunctioning of security integrated system to security supervisor.
• Enforcing security policies and procedures.
• Responding to emergency situations as they happen.
• Any other duties as assigned by Security Supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 Ordinary Levels including English & Maths
• Diploma in Security Management or equivalent
• At least 5 years working experience in the Police, Army or quasi security agencies.
• Computer literacy and use of MS software applications such as MS Excel, Project and Word.
• CCTV experience an advantage.
• 5 year old drivers licence is an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
• Prior working experience in a mining environment is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit an application letter
and curriculum vitae email to: [email protected]
Clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: Saturday 01 February 2020.
Only shod listed candidates will be contacted.