1. Position: Self Testing Assistant
2. Reporting to: Site Manager
3. Purpose of the position: Reporting to the Site Manager the incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive and quality HIV/ST psycho-education and testing integrated health services to clients with the aim of ensuring that all eligible clients administer self-testing, referred appropriately and linked to care to promote healthy lives through continuum of care.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Receiving and directing clients in the Self testing department.
• Assists in distribution of self-testing kits at the site and offsite.
• Assist clients who require assisted HIV self-testing
• Assist in linking clients to confirmatory testing.
• Referrals and linkage to HIV treatment and care
• Recording and reporting of activities on paper and DHIS2 based platforms.
• Demand creation for HTS and other HIV services
Qualifications And Experience
• Professional diploma in any Health Discipline/Social Sciences
• Certificate in Rapid HIV Testing is mandatory.
• Experience in conducting HIV/ST at facility and in the community.
• Systemic Counselling Course is an added advantage
• Candidates should be prepared to start asap.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV with subject heading Nurse Tester to [email protected] : not later than 17th March 2020
FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organization’s mandate is to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified.