Award winning fine dining Buitenverwachting Restaurant
is looking for a dynamic Senior Chef de Partie Tournant.
Are you ready for some action for Saucier, Poissonier, Rôtisseur & Entremetier?
The position requires:
1. A minimum of 7 years culinary ala carte restaurant working experience as a
Chef de Partie for the respective position as advertised in local or international
fine dining ala carte restaurants.
2. A professional Chefs Diploma gained through an internationally
recognised institution would be an advantage.
3. Have intensive knowledgeable of: classical, modern, ala minute,
preparation skills & methods for all sections as well as culinary functions in general.
4. Must be used to working without any convenience food, very organized and comfortable working
in a high-pressure environment with consistent perfection & maintain the standards.
5. Must be an honest, dedicated, reliable, passionate individual with common sense committed to service.
6. The position will involve independently moving between sections and requires flexibility,
creativity, mis en place planning for the sections, stock ordering & stock receiving.
7. Will be full hands with the preparation requirements & ensure successful completion of all
mis en place & service requirements of the preparation daily la carte, events mis en place
& service procedures.
8. Monitoring the sections, troubleshooting problems & reporting them before they arise.
8. Independently conducting daily on the job training for the section chefs, trainees & cooks.
9. To control, follow up daily on recipes for sections & reporting shorting comings.
10. Reliably carry out instructions handed down from the executive chef.
11. Ensure that food is respected, rotated, stored, labelled and hygienical controlled.
12. Must communicate clearly, professionally and consistently.
13. Ensuring the hygienically cleaning of the sections & kitchen.
14. Must be able to fluently speak & read English.
Salary R 12500, staff meals + Tip, accommodation sharing available, own car essential.
Please Note: If we have not received a reply within 14 consecutive days from the day the advert was place,
the advert will be closed & we longer accept any applications.
Applications must be submitted to [email protected] via email only.
Your application must include the below documents, scanned and attached to your email application.
Up to date CV with contactable references
Certified copy of your valid driving licence
From the owner, executive chef or head chef signed reference letters
from @ least 3 last places of restaurants
CV’s with only contactable telephone numbers will not be considered.