Senior Clinic Nurse x1 (9 months) – Collaborative Clinical Research Centre (CCRC)
POST: SENIOR CLINIC NURSEx 1 (9 months)
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE.
• Degree/diploma in nursing with experience in counseling
• Current registration with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
• Experience in the clinical managing of young children
• Must have research experience with senior supervisory experience, sound knowledge of responsible conduct of research including good clinical practice and protection of human research subjects
• Must demonstrate the following attributes; team spirit, good people management skills, ability to work independently, excellent communication and report writing skills
• Highly computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office, Excel and other relevant programs
• Supervision of study related activities and research nurses at the research site; Counselling Study participants; Ordering of clinic supplies and consumables in consultation with the Administration department and study Coordinator; Collection of study specimens as per study protocol; Verify and validate consenting process before children are enrolled for treatment; Ensure timely completion of case report forms and source documents for data entry; Monitoring clients and reporting of Adverse Events (AE); Participate in staff training and preparation of standard operating procedures; Ensure environment is conducive for the safe conduct of the clinical trial (availability of clinic resources and emergency equipment and ensure a comfortable and clean environment); Administration of study product, observation and post-discharge follow-up of study participants; Carry out QA/QC procedures in the unit and ; Any other duties as assigned by the study coordinator from time to time.
NB- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to e-mail applications including detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of birth certificate, academic and professional qualifications and 2 contactable referees to: [email protected] no later than 16 December 2019.